Monday 15 April 2013

Reunion

Synopsis

Janine and Grant used to be high school sweeties. But that was 10 years ago.
Now at their reunion Janine finds herself face to face with her ex. Something has changed about him however. He seems more in control. More powerful. Before Janine can ask what is different he shows her. By entrancing her deeply. By breaking her will one seductive command at a time. By the time he's done she will be his. Forever


Something to Whet your Appetite


"Jan your will is starting to weaken. You don't want to fight any of this anymore. It's so draining you can feel yourself getting tired from it. Your eyelids are getting heavier Jan. Don't fight it. Listen to my words and do what I say. Your eyelids are getting heavy. You want to sleep so badly Jan. You want to close those heavy eyelids. They are pressing down on you and you can barely keep them up Jan. But you can't close them. Not until I tell you,"
Her eyes were watering as her eyelids were desperately trying to close. She felt so exhausted and she knew closing her eyes would be what she needs. But she couldn't. But she needed to.
"When I snap my fingers your eyelids will snap shut. You will be deep asleep Jan but you will still listen to me, and still do what I say. You know what I snap these fingers you will be deep under my control. I know you Jan you want me to snap these fingers don't you? You want to close those eyes so badly Jan. They are hurting you. If I snap my fingers it will go away and you can sleep and obey me,"
"Yesss, pleassse," she slurred, close to stumbling. She was so exhausted it was unbearable.
A sudden snap came through the air. All at once her entire body shut down and fell forward. He caught her.
"Can you hear me Jan?" he asked.
"Yes," she said dreamily.
"Then listen closely Jan. When I count to five you are going to awaken fully. You will not remember any of this. But whenever I say "You are Mine" you will fall deep asleep again, under my control. You cannot resist what I say, you must do what I tell you okay?"
"Yes," she replied.
"Good. When you fall under you will stay standing as well okay Jan? This is a little harder then I remember. Okay one, starting to feel a little awake, two feeling more awake, three starting to be aware of where you are, four, almost awake and five wide awake!"
Janine shot up from his arms, confused and alarmed. She rubbed her eyes. What had happened? Was she still in the coat closet with Grant who was starting to act creepy?
"What, what happened?" she asked.
"I was just showing you what I learnt," Grant said with a look on his face like the cat that ate the canary.
"Okay you are starting to scare me Grant. Look I have to go--" she started for the door and he didn't stop her.
"But don't you see Jan? You are mine,"
It hit her like a ton of bricks. She barely had time to register before she had stopped and her eyes sank closed. He waited a moment.
"Now listen to me Janine. Listen closely. My voice calms you. My voice is the only thing you want to listen to. It's so easy to listen to me and do what I say. It makes you feel good to do what I want. Now stay fully asleep but open your eyes."
Janine's eyelids opened, her glazed dull gaze caught immediately by Grant's piercing stare. She didn't have time to resist even if she could.
"Look deeply into my eyes Jan. Look deeper and deeper. Find yourself getting more and more lost into them. Feel every bit of resistance, every bit of your will be sucked into my eyes. You cannot resist my eyes anymore Jan or my voice. You do not want to. You want to listen to me, you want to look into my eyes,"
"Look into your eyesss," she dreamily repeated.
"Yes Jan, into my eyes. Whatever I tell you you will do now. When I say "You are Mine" you will feel compelled to look into my eyes. And when you do you will surrender to me. You will do whatever I say Jan."
His voice was final.
"Yesss I will do what you sssay," she half cocked a smile at that which surprised Grant. Perhaps she was more submissive than he gave her credit for.
"I am going to waken you in a moment but listen closely Jan. Whenever I snap my fingers twice in succession you will feel more and more aroused. Your body will feel like it is being played with. The more I do this the more turned on you will be. Do you understand?"
"Yesss, turned on," she said her hands snaking down her body slowly. Grant smiled but realized he had to stay the course.

Behind the Scenes

Whew! This one just flew off my fingers!  Hypnosis is a deep perverted fantasy of mine so I guess I shouldn't bee too surprised I found it easy to write about a man using his hypnotic skills to take a woman!
I guess my worry is marketing this towards the right audience.  Because if you come looking for hot sexy steam filled passages about bodies intertwined with fluid swapping you'll be sorely disappointed.  To me (and others I've talked to) erotic hypnosis is all about the power play, the breaking of someone.  The sex is secondary (and if you're like me you usually don't make it to the sex in these stories before your mind and body have gone somewhere else!) and while necessary as a final exclamation point towards the new power balance it's not quite as sexy as the kink itself.  Perhaps you get this.  If you do I invite you to grab a copy.


 (I'll update links as they become available on the sites!)





(and available on every Amazon channel you can think of!)

I have no doubt I'll be revisiting this kink soon! Contact me at laceylayton36@gmail.com 

 Until next time sleep sweet! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment