Sunday 21 April 2013

Your Mom is My Slave

Synopsis

All Sean and Burton wanted to do was go off to the beach for the weekend. But Burton's step mom Bonnie needs Burton to stay home and help with her garden.
Sean has other plans.
He has a necklace inherited from his Grandfather. With it he can entrance anyone and make them do what he wants. And so begins an afternoon of reprogramming Bonnie to be His, slowly and seductively. Maybe she wants it that way. But by the time he's done she'll do anything Sean says.


Something to whet your appetite



"In a moment I am going to say "awake" and you will awaken forgetting everything but that your pain is gone.  Yet you will still be as sexually aroused as you are now.  When I say "Release" you will orgasm Bonnie. Bonnie, awaken."

Her thoughts suddenly were foggy and thick.  She slowly shook her head, her thoughts clearing.  She had no idea what just happened.  But she was deep inside the seat on her couch.  Her muscles seemed almost gooey.  She quickly composed herself as Sean was staring at her.
Then it hit her.  A sudden pang catching up to her that lit her nerves on fire.  Desire.  Lust.  Every sensitive part of her body became engorged and sensitive.  She had never felt this full of sexual arousal before! Oh how she wished Stu was here right now! She would rip his clothing off and pounce him on the floor and--
"Bonnie?" Sean's voice entered her conscious and she realized she was nearly panting in her dream with Sean sitting right there!
"Oh right Sean. Hi. Weird trip there but I think it worked! I'm not feeling any pain!" she was talking faster, trying to get him to leave so she could take care of this throbbing need between her legs. "Thanks a lot Sean but I'm really busy and you'll just have to come back later okay?"
"Are you okay Bonnie? You look hot." Sean's words hit her in just the right place.  Of course she was hot.  She felt she could seduce a monk with her raw sexuality right now.  "I mean warm.  You look flush," he finished with a devilish smile.
"I'm sure I'll be okay.  Well I guess you better be on your way right? Get back to trying to get all those women to the beach or something right?" just the thought of Sean with all those women was enough to make her feel even more aroused.  At this point she would fantasize about him if she could get him out the door!
"I'm in no real rush and I'm worried about you Bonnie.  Sure you don't need to come over and maybe sit on my lap or something?" Sean was clearly using his flirty voice.  She looked over and was drawn to his lap.  She noticed he was rock hard through his jeans.
"Sean!" she gasped yet didn't break contact.  In fact she felt her hand inch just slightly towards her wetness for a moment.
"What's the matter Bonnie? We both know your luscious body does this to such a young, supple body as this.  I can't help it, I'm just so young and eager just seeing you makes," he let his hands crawl down his body, one on each side of his erection "me feel so good you know?" he finished by giving a quick squeeze through his pants.  She took in air through her teeth.
This was far too much for her. "Sean I need you to leave now!"
"Why? So you can play with yourself? Come on Bonnie you don't have to hide it from me.  You're practically frothing at the mouth.  How about I slide these pants off, come over there and stick this young and eager erection deeply into your--"
"No stop stop!" she should have been more angry with him.  But she was so turned on she was sweating and not thinking straight.  She even half considered taking him up on his offer.  She had seen him in those surfer shorts.  Clean shaven body, rippling and tight.  So soft and young..
"No get out!" she had her hands on her ears squeezing her eyes shut.  She was rocking with her legs closed tightly to try and stop the sensations from continuing.
"Bonnie? Bonnie? Bonnie!" Sean shouted.  "Listen to this and I'll leave okay? Okay I'll leave just listen."
She cautiously took her hands from her ears and looked at him suspiciously.  He smiled as if he knew what was going to happen next.
"Release Bonnie," was all he said.
A wave of confusion flooded her face as her body exploded is orgasmic pleasure.  Every pent up feeling suddenly released itself as her panties became soaked with delight.  Her body convulsed and Bonnie grunted and screamed in pleasure.  She tried to fight it as Sean was right there but the orgasm was so intense she lost herself in it and rode the wave.  She finally settled after a moment, dripping in sweat and panting.  Her mind was starting to come to its senses with a million questions and worries when Sean pulled that necklace out again and rubbed it. 
In a moment the sparkle held her attention.  She had even less resistance this time as she was caught right after the orgasm.  She sank into the chair, her face becoming slack and droopy again as her mind emptied.
 
 

Behind the Scenes

Well that didn't take long! I told you all I would be back before you knew it with something spicy.  I just couldn't get all that fun I had with "Reunion" out of my head.  I actually started to make a sequel (hey Heather is still out there!) when a name popped in my head.  This title in fact.  And well you can't say no to your muse sooo...
This thing flew out of my hands.  Really.  It got my engine running too thinking about the power play in motion with hypnosis.  Maybe that's why I'm drawn to writing it lately it's like a physical restraint free way of doing bdsm.  And I'm right there when we start talking about bdsm.  


 (I'll update links as they become available on the sites!)










(and available on every Amazon channel you can think of!)



 Until next time sleep sweet! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment